Uttappam and Egg Dosa
(a few days old and a little sour)
1. Chopped Onions, Tomatoes, Cilantro & Green Chillies
2. Cubed Paneer & Dry Chutney Powder
3. Chopped Roasted Peanuts, Cilantro, Green Chillies and squeeze of Lime
4. Jaggery and Chopped Walnuts.
1. Heat a Dosa skillet on medium heat.
2. Salt the Dosa Batter to taste.
3. Pour onto the skillet.
4. Sprinkle the desired toppings while the batter is still soft and uncooked.
5. Drizzle some oil over the Uttappam and allow it to cook on medium heat.
6. Once the edges sart to look cooked, flip the Uttappam.
7. Press down the Uttappam gently and allow it to cook on this side as well.
8. Once done and the toppings get a little color, loosen the edges, flip and take out onto a plate.
8. Serve with Sambar or any of the Chutneys.
For Egg Dosa:
Chopped Tomatoes, Onions, Green Chillies and Cilantro